14 Elouera Crescent, Moorebank
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 879 Square metres
AN EXCELLENT & RARE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTS
Tightly held, first time offered in over 40 years - we present this well positioned property in a sought after location, set on a massive 879m2 block with a northerly aspect on the high side of the street.
This enormous block offers an exceptional opportunity to further develop the property for buyers or developers. The potential is limitless: the R3 zone offers ability for development
This family brick home is drenched with natural sunlight and features a generous sized lounge and separate dining room, open-plan living space that flows from the kitchen, three double sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes, 3-way-bathroom layout, internal laundry and original pristine pine boards throughout showing off the natural beauty of the wood.
Other features of the home include a remote operated lock up tandem garage leading out to a huge well maintained backyard with garden shed, air-con and plenty of storage space.
Centrally located but not limited to:
- Moorebank Shopping Village
- Liverpool CBD, Hospitals, Bus and Train Station
- Easy access to M5/M7 motorways
- Local schools including Selective Secondary schooling
- Warwick Farm Racecourse, Riverside Stables and the luxurious William Inglis Hotel
- Sydney Airport and Badgerys Creek Airport
- Cafes and Restaurants
- Casula Powerhouse Arts Centre
- Brighton Lakes Recreation & Golf Club
- Proposed Georges Cove Village & Marina
Do not miss out on this rare opportunity as this is one of the last blocks of this size available in this desirable area of Moorebank.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)