24 Maddecks Avenue, Moorebank
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 670 Square metres
Great home, R3 Zoning 670m2 | 19.4m2 Frontage, located in the heart of Moorebank
Opportunity comes knocking, Investors, builders, homeowners here it is...
Zoned R3 this home is positioned on a level parcel of land approx. 670m2 / 19.4m2 frontage
Build your dream home, sub divide or keep the existing dwelling and renovate.
• Beautiful street presence and with large front grassed yard
• Large lounge/dining room with open plan living
• 3 great sized bedrooms all with built-ins
• Covered alfresco entertaining area perfect for year-round entertaining with a low maintenance yard
• Single lock up garage with drive thru access
• Moments to Moorebank Shopping Centre, local bus stops and a selection of popular private and public schools
• Large Parcel of Land approximately 670m2 & 19.4m2
• R3 Zoning - Potential to renovate | develop | investment opportunity
This residence is positioned within minutes of Moorebank Shopping Centre, parks and schools as well as public transport and Ernie Smith Reserve.
Contact our office today on 9822 4333 to discuss
Disclaimer: Benchmark National Moorebank have taken all care in preparing this Information and used their best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Benchmark National urges prospective purchasers to make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all open homes have been canceled. Private inspections will still be conducted by appointment only.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)