19 Cresswick Walk, Moorebank
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 270 Square metres
Resort Style Living
Exclusive pool side location with resort-style living.
This newly built modern residence that is north facing in the sought-after 'Brighton Lakes' Estate, enjoys easy-care living and offers a low-maintenance lifestyle. The contemporary and tasteful finishes over two well-appointed levels, as well as it's very exclusive location with two frontages and private lane way access, creates a rare but prime opportunity for all buyers.
- Free Standing.
- All three generous bedrooms are appointed with built/walk-ins
- Master bedroom has a chic en-suite and opens to sunlit balcony with direct
views of Brighton Lakes pool.
- Crisp caesarstone kitchen has quality appliances and gas cooktop.
- Open plan living area that flows seamlessly to the Brighton Lakes pool.
- Generous size lounge room is sun-drenched with natural light.
- Alfresco area adjoins low maintenance child-friendly yard with plenty of space
- Concreted low maintenance yard with side access.
- Modern bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles.
- Ducted A/C and fully tiled throughout.
- Remote control double garage with internal access.
- Spacious laundry downstairs, plus guest powder room.
- Access to estate pool/tennis courts, easy stroll to golf club.
- Internal/yard access to double garage, off street parking/private laneway
access to the property.
- NBN Fibre to the Premises
- Bosch alarm.
- Double Roller Blinds.
- Minutes to Moorebank Shopping, Liverpool CBD and M5 Motorway.
- Enjoys easy access to local schools and shops.
- Directly across from the community pool, parks, tennis court, BBQ facilities
and a short-stroll to the Golf club.
With so much to offer this house will not be for sale for long,
This house will be sold enquire today to arrange your inspections
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $850000.
Interest Rate (p.a)