1/183 Epsom Road, Chipping Norton
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
- Approx 242 Square metres
Functional Design Filled with Contemporary Finishes
Boasting an open style design and a beautiful courtyard, this lovely 3 bedroom townhouse is conveniently located within minutes of local schools, opposite shops & public transports. Featuring modern inclusions with spacious interior this property is situated in a boutique complex.
Offering a perfect first home or an ideal investment this townhouse is in a convenient location, close to local shops, schools and parklands, this is truly an opportunity not be missed.
- 3 Generous size bedrooms all with built-ins
- Master suite complete with ensuite
- Bright & open plan living and dining areas
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking & stainless steel appliances
- Features include split air-conditioning & gas hot water system
- Internal laundry leading to third downstairs bathroom.
- Well kept bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Undercover alfresco area overlooking low maintenance courtyard
Approx. outgoings per quarter:
Strata - $495
Water - $150
Council - $379
Disclaimer: Benchmark National Moorebank have taken all care in preparing this Information and used their best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Benchmark National urges prospective purchasers to make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all open homes have been canceled. Private inspections will still be conducted by appointment only.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)