6/38-40 Junction Road, Moorebank
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 170 Square metres
Spacious & Low Maintenance
Positioned in a well-maintained boutique complex of only six, this townhouse offers a low-maintenance lifestyle, Perfect for a growing family, those looking to downsize or the savvy investor.
• Three large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Oversized main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe & en-suite
• Perfect backyard with ideal travertine Tiles throughout & a large pergola
• Open plan living with spacious Lounge & dining area
• Ducted air conditioning with zoning controls for upstairs & down
• Ducted Vacuum Throughout
• Large kitchen with Stainless steel appliance's
• Internal laundry with access garage & rear pergola
• Fully functioning alarm System
• Main bathroom with additional w/c downstairs
• Within walking distance to schools, shops & public Transport
Approximate Quarterly Outgoings:
Water Rates - $145 per quarter
Council Rates - $282 per quarter
Strata Levies - $384 per quarter
Note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all open homes have been canceled. Private inspections will still be conducted by appointment only.
Disclaimer: Benchmark National Moorebank have taken all care in preparing this Information and used their best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Benchmark National urges prospective purchasers to make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $720000.
Interest Rate (p.a)