12 Ambon Road, Holsworthy
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
- Approx 556 Square metres
Dual Income Opportunity
• R3 Medium Density Zoning
• Total land approx. 556sqm
• Frontage approx. 16.15m
• Potential rental return approx. $46,000 p.a
Three-bedroom home that has been tastefully updated throughout and offers casual living area, polished timber floor boards throughout, with a large covered deck area and side access.
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes
• Timber floors throughout
• Renovated Kitchen
• Split system air conditioning
• Renovated laundry
• Gas heating and cooking
Modern Nearly New Large 2 bedroom Granny Flat:
Stylish modern design 2 bedroom Granny Flat. 12A Holsworthy has a private footpath to the side of the main residence as well as separate bins and a separate mailbox.
• 2 Modern bedrooms with built ins;
• Split system top of the range Daikin air conditioning unit
• Continuous gas flow hot water
• Combined large size laundry/bathroom
• Stylish modern polished concrete floors
• 45SQM backyard entertaining/courtyard area with home made pizza oven.
The Property is conveniently positioned close to Holsworthy train station, M5 Access and only moments to local schools and Wattle Grove Shopping Centre.
Disclaimer: Benchmark National Moorebank has taken all care in preparing this Information and used their best endeavors to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained herein. Benchmark National urges prospective purchasers to make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all open homes have been canceled. Private inspections will still be conducted by appointment only..
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)