28/32 Castlereagh Street, Liverpool
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
Value, Quality & Location - Only 3 years old - A MUST SEE !
Contemporary, well designed and beautifully presented, this engaging apartment delivers an exceptional urban retreat.
Generously proportioned room and a free flowing design create an inviting environment for comfortable living and entertaining. Buyers will love the central setting with its walk everywhere convenience.
- Spacious Master bedroom with Built-in Robe
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and granite bench tops
- Spacious combined lounge and dining room
- Smart interiors have been updated with fresh paint and stylish contemporary flooring
- Private courtyard with large outdoor tiled area
- Split system air conditioning & open living plan
- High quality floorboards throughout
- Modern Bathroom with Bath Tub
- Intercom security
- Internal Laundry with dryer
- Quality security building with lift access
- 1 registered secure underground car space + registered storage
Strata $600 Approx , Council $290 Approx , Water , $190 Approx
Private inspections available 7 days a week, contact 9822 4333 and get in before it's sold !
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $349950.
Interest Rate (p.a)